There are many ways of marbling sugarpaste, in this tutorial Britt Whyatt aka She Who Bakes reveals her second technique, her first technique is here.
Marbling sugarpaste is a simple, but effective, technique that’s great to add to your skillset. Follow Britt Whyatt from She Who Bakes tips to create stunning cakes in a lot less time than people will think you’ve spent!
1. For this, you will need one colour of sugarpaste, I’m using white, and some gel food colouring, I’m using Sugarflair's grape violet.
2. Again, knead the sugarpaste until it’s soft and pliable.
3. Using a cocktail stick, spread over colouring and also poke some into the white sugarpaste.
4. Gently fold it over and elongate it.
5. Knead gently, again stopping just before it’s completely coloured.
6. Roll out, check the back and then use to decorate!