These Beauty and the Beast cupcakes are perfect for Disney Princess lovers! In this part of the tutorial we show you how to make the Belle cupcakes.
Belle – Beauty and the Beast Cupcakes
(Find the tutorial for The Beast cupcakes here)
You will need
- Fine brush
- Flower Shaping Modelling Tool Mini palette knife
- Round cutter diameter approx. 6cm Edible glue
- Rolling pin
- Lemon or Vanilla Cupcakes
- Yellow sugar paste (I used Renshaw)
- Light pink sugar paste or white sugar paste + Skin tone colour by Sugarflair Gold sugar pearls
1. Roll out a piece of light pink sugar paste. Using your round cutter cut out a circle and then cut it in half.
2. Roll out a piece of yellow sugar paste and cut out a circle with your round cutter.
3. Using your round cutter cut out the upper part of the circle you have just created, as shown in the picture.
4. Now with some edible glue attach your half pink sugar paste circle on top of your cupcake. Attach now the yellow circle on top of your half pink circle. Using your flower shaping modelling tool design a line in the middle of the dress as shown in the picture.
5. Take two small pieces of yellow sugar paste and roll them as in picture. With your fingers press one side of each roll gently.
6. Attach the rolls on top of your cupcake by positioning the pressed parts on the outside part of the cupcake. Roll the end of the pressed parts gently towards the centre of the cupcake creating a swirl. Using your flower shaping modelling tool, design fine lines from the middle of the cupcake till the end of the rolls.
7. Attach some gold sugar pearls.
8. Add other rolls if you wish on top of the main ones.