There's no need to scour the hedgerows for blackberries this autumn, instead have a go at modelling your very own berries using chocolate!
How to model blackberries
Highly realistic, these blackberries made out of modelling chocolate will looks seasonably splendid adorning any autumn cake!
You will need
- 40g modelling chocolate
- petal dusts: Blackberry (Squires), Ivy green, Burgundy, Claret (Rainbow Dust)
- edible glue (Squires)
- edible glaze (Squires)
- 40g flowerpaste (Renshaw)
- leaf green paste (Wilton).
- 6mm cel stick
- 2 x 18 gauge white wire
- florist tape in brown
- small flower pick
- rose leaf cutter set (PME)
- blackberry veiner set (Squires)
- small flat firm paintbrush for dusting
- small brush for edible glue and glaze