Are you a passionate baker, perhaps even thinking about setting up a baking business?
The world’s leading culinary arts school, Le Cordon Bleu is now taking applications for the much-awaited Diplôme de Boulangerie.
As we all know, perfect technique takes the guesswork out of baking, and at Le Cordon Bleu you’ll be learning from the best. Developed by the school’s expert Master Chefs, the unique programme teaches the classical and practical skills of boulangerie arts, through a combination of lectures, culinary demonstrations, practical workshops, and field trips.
During the course you will learn a huge array of skills, including:
- Different types of viennoiseries
- Basic and advanced bread doughs
- Shaping and decorating techniques
- Crème pâtissière and other fillings
- Options with a consideration for allergies, gluten-free alternatives and food intolerances
As the diploma is only six hours per week, it is ideal for any keen baker to fit around their other commitments. It can even be combined with the prestigious Diplôme de Pâtisserie, if you want all-around training in both areas of expertise.