Cake lovers around the world are set to visit Squires Kitchen’s Annual Cake Decorating and Sugarcraft Exhibition on 11th and 12th March 2017 at the Farnham Maltings, Surrey, UK
The show is Europe’s longest-running annual event of its kind and will feature dozens of demonstrations from world-leading names including Mark Tilling, master chocolatier and winner of BBC2’s Bake Off: Crème de la Crème in 2016.
New for 2017
This year visitors can take more mini classes than ever before! Choose to take a class during the exhibition on Saturday 11th and Sunday 12th March, or extend the trip to Farnham by attending the new VIP Mini Class Day on Friday 10th March.
Learn to decorate cakes like the experts by choosing from 19 contemporary skills classes and achieve something truly spectacular under the expert guidance of a world-renowned tutor. You will also get a free ticket for the exhibition as part of your class.
Also at the show:
· Learn how to decorate your cakes like works of art
· Discover all the latest trends, tricks and techniques
· Enjoy FREE demonstrations for ticket holders from top industry names including Carlos Lischetti, Alan Dunn, Helen Mansey, Mark Tilling, Emily Hankins, Sherry Hostler and Tessa Whitehouse
· See amazing cake displays
· Browse the Wedding Cake Showroom, featuring a vast range of cake ideas from 21 of the UK’s top designers
· Enter the prestigious Cake Decorating Competition
· PLUS much more!
Book your tickets at www.squires-exhibition.com (regular ticket price £12). For further savings, bring along friends or your cake club and benefit from special group discounts.
For more information on the exhibition and for your chance to win £575 worth of Squires Kitchen Fairtrade Sugarpaste, visit www.squires-exhibition.com or call 01252 260 260.
Why not extend the fun and turn your trip into a cake mini-break? With special classes held at the renowned Squires Kitchen International School the week before and after the event, you could spend every day learning from an expert tutors Alan Dunn, Paddi Clark, Carlos Lischetti, Tessa Whitehouse and Helen Mansey.
For more information and to book, visit www.squires-school.co.uk today.