Reader’s Cake Decoration Projects Week 6
From spongebob to shoes and burgers to bees, this weeks our readers have been on top form producing some of the most creative designs yet!
8th Jul 2016
From spongebob to shoes and burgers to bees, this weeks our readers have been on top form producing some of the most creative designs yet! If you’d like to enter your own cakes for a chance to be featured here, just send us a message on Facebook.
- Melissa Sav at The Cake Place has been a busy bee (excuse the pun)! Using bright yellow fondant and beautiful milk chocolate icing to contrast this is the ultimate summery scene!
- An Alice in Wonderland cake. Iced gemms explained that making the tree was a real success and it sure looks like it, congrats!
- Emily Rowe made this buger-licious cake for her sisters birthday.
- A wonderful woodland themed Winne the Pooh cake for a little one's 1st birthday!
- Nick Woonton made this excellent Tiffany & Co. inspired cake for a 30th. The fondant bow and polka dot thirty are fab details!
- Tracey Oakes powerful pastel cake decorated with fondant animals and personalised for a birthday and christening.
- Jen Bally created this masterpiece superhero cake. Love the designs for each character Jen!
- A beautiful naked cake made by Wendy Kingston-Hoole. It really is the works, fruit, flowers and shortbread hearts. The edible and organic flowers are from Maddocks Farm Organics.
More in News