The date for the new Great Celebrity Bake Off
series has been confirmed for Tuesday 10th of March at 8pm on Channel 4.
This will be the last time that Sandi Toksvig will be hosting the show after she announced her departure in January
. Noel Fielding will be joining her, along with Paul Hollywood and Prue Leith as judges.
There are five episodes in the 2020 series, so expect 5 weeks of Bake Off fun!
Each episode will feature four celebrities compete to be crowned Star Baker. Just like 'regular' Bake Off, they will face three rounds – the Signature, the Technical and the Showstopper.
So who's in this year's series?
Here are the famous faces who are entering the tent this Spring:
- Oscar-winning actor Richard Dreyfuss
- documentary maker Louis Theroux
- British tennis number one Johanna Konta
- TV presenter Carol Vorderman
- Queer Eye’s resident fashionista Tan France
- singer-songwriter James Blunt
- actress and TV presenter Caroline Quentin
- presenter Alex Jones
- TV judge Rob Rinder
- TV personality Scarlett Moffatt
- comedian Mo Gilligan
- radio and TV presenter Kelly Brook
- This Morning’s Alison Hammond
- Love Island favourite and sports personality Ovie Soko
- former EastEnders actress and DJ Patsy Palmer
- YouTuber and West End star Joe Sugg
- comedian Joel Dommett
- actor James Buckley
- comedian Russell Howard
- comedian and author Jenny Eclair
The series is in aid of charity Stand Up To Cancer
, which is a "fundraising campaign that brings the UK together to speed up progress in life-saving cancer research".
Since its launch in the UK in 2012, the RTS award-winning and BAFTA nominated Stand Up To Cancer, the joint national fundraising campaign from Cancer Research UK and Channel 4, has raised over £62 million to date funding 52 clinical trials and projects involving 11,000 cancer patients across the country.
More baking news