Need bread rolls in a hurry? Use this simple 3 ingredient soda bread rolls recipe and you'll be set in no time...These emergency, no knead, half hour, soda bread rolls need just a very hot oven and three ingredients. If you have the time and the inclination, add a pinch of fennel seed or linseed to the mixing bowl. Eat immediately or when cold, store in a tin and re-heat before serving. Makes 6 rolls Cooking time: 20-25 minutes Ingredients:
- 250g Doves Farm Organic Plain White Flour
- 100ml lemonade or tonic water
- 90ml milk
- Flour, for dusting
- Pre-heat the oven.
- Dust some flour on a large baking tray and the work surface.
- Measure the flour into a mixing bowl.
- Add the lemonade or tonic water and milk and stir into a soft, slightly sticky dough.
- Tip the dough onto the flour dusted surface, sprinkle with flour and cut it into 6 pieces.
- Form each piece into a ball and put it on the baking tray.
- Using a sharp knife, carefully and quickly, cut a cross onto each dough ball.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
Content continues after advertisements