Easy, yummy and the perfect party snack - these salted caramel pretzel brownie bites are a must-have for any gathering!
These salted caramel pretzel brownie bites from Wilton are a delicious bite-sized treat for when the family are coming round.
Salted caramel pretzel brownies
Makes about 16
- 5 drops of Wilton Treatology Salted Caramel Flavour Concentrate
- your favourite brownie recipe
- 85g (3oz) pretzel pieces, roughly crushed
- cake release or vegetable spray
For the icing
- 113g (4oz) white chocolate, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp whipping cream
- Preheat the oven to 175°C/Gas Mark 3.
- Prepare a 20x20cm (8x8in) baking tin with cake release or vegetable spray.
- In large bowl, prepare your favourite brownie recipe, add a few drops of salted caramel flavour and pretzel pieces until well combined. Pour into the tin.
- Bake according to the brownie recipe instructions, or until a toothpick inserted into the centre of brownies comes out almost clean. Leave to cool completely on a cooling rack.
- For the topping, combine the white chocolate and cream in a medium microwave-safe container.
- Microwave at half (50%) power for 1 minute, then stir.
- Continue to microwave and stir at 30-second intervals, until the chocolate is almost melted. Stir thoroughly until the mixture is smooth. Add a few drops of salted caramel flavour and stir until well combined.
- Pour over the cooled brownies, spreading evenly, then top with crushed pretzels.