If you’re after a treat to celebrate World Chocolate Day on 7th July, UK based children’s fruit snack company, Fruit Bowl, have a deeply chocolatey, fruity Marshmallow & Raisin Brownies recipe to share.
Made with Fruit Bowl’s Yogurt Raisins, marshmallows and white chocolate, these truly scrumptious raisin brownies are filled with chewy fruit pieces for added texture. Bringing a tempting twist to a family favourite bake, the Marshmallow Brownies are ideal for getting everyone together to bake a tea time treat!
Total cooking time: 45 minutes.
You will need:
- 1 pack (21g) Fruit Bowl Yogurt Raisins
- 320g butter
- 180g dark chocolate
- 125g cocoa powder
- 180g plain flour
- 450g caster sugar
- 6 eggs
- 100g white chocolate
- 75g marshmallows
- Preheat the oven to 160C/gas mark 3
- Melt the dark chocolate and butter over a low heat over pan of simmering water
- Stir occasionally
- Using a food mixer, whisk the eggs and sugar together until well combined
- Once the chocolate has melted, leave to cool for 5 minutes and add to the egg mixture
- Mix until combined
- Sieve the flour and cocoa powder into the egg mixture
- Chop the white chocolate into small pieces and add to the mix along with the Yogurt Raisins and marshmallows
- Pour mixture into a tray lined with baking parchment
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean when inserted into the middle
- Once cooled cut into rectangle squares