Raspberry Cheesecake Brownies - Recipe from Forever Baking
This bake is by Emma Richards from the blog Forever Baking, one of our favourite places to go for trend-led, tasty recipes! Emma says the “tangy flavour of the fresh raspberries make these delicious cream cheese brownies a lovely treat. Cake-like around the edges with a fudge-like middle, swirled with a sweetened cream cheese makes such a fabulous combination of textures and flavours." Ingredients For the Brownie
- 225g caster sugar
- 225g light brown sugar
- 150g coco powder
- 75g plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 large eggs
- 225g melted butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Raspberry Cheesecake Ingredients
- 225g cream cheese
- 80g caster sugar
- 170g raspberry jam or fresh puree raspberries
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons plain flour
- 10-15 Raspberries
For chocolate brownies
- Heat the oven to 175°C . Line a baking tray with baking parchment and grease it. Place both sugars into a food processor and plus to combine, set aside in a bowl.
- Sieve the coco powder and flour and add to the bowl with sugar. Then add 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- In a mixer fitted with a whisk attachment, whisk the eggs at a medium speed until they become light and fluffy.
- Now add in the vanilla and the rest of the dry ingredients. Beat until incorporated then slowly pour in the melted butter until all is combined.
- Set aside while you make the raspberry cheesecake layer.
Directions for raspberry cheesecake layer:
- Add all ingredients to your mixer which should be fitted with a whisk attachment and beat until it its light and fluffy.
- Pour 3/4 of the brownie mixture into your lined baking tray, spread until even.
- Then pour the raspberry cheesecake layer on top. Next pour the remaining brownie mixture over the cheesecake layer.
- Using a fork or knife gently swirl the two mixtures together. Sprinkle some fresh raspberries on top.
- Bake in the middle of the oven for 30-40mins until a skewer or toothpick is inserted into the centre of the brownies and is removed clean. Remove from the oven and cool in the baking try for 10-15min
- Then carefully remove from the baking tray and peel of the lining. Cool for a further 40mins. Cut the brownies once cool.
This recipe first appeared on Forever Baking