Everyone needs a foolproof brownie recipe, and this is it!
Made with Farrington’s Mellow Yellow
, this recipe makes deliciously indulgent brownies, perfect with a cup of tea, or just when you’re in need of a chocolate.
This week, treat your loved one to a batch of homemade brownies, decorated with fresh strawberries with chocolate ganache for dipping. The perfect way to earn you some ‘brownie’ points!
- 300g caster sugar
- 180ml Farrington’s Mellow Yellow Rapeseed Oil
- 1 1⁄2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄4 tsp salt
- 1⁄4 tsp baking powder
- 110g plain our
- 40g cocoa powder
- handful of milk, dark, white chocolate chips (optional)
1. Mix your caster sugar, Farrington’s Mellow Yellow Rapeseed Oil, vanilla extract and eggs in a bowl.
2. Sift your salt, baking powder, our and cocoa powder into your wet mixture and stir well. Mix in your chocolate chips if using.
3. Pour into a lined 9inch square baking tray and bake in a preheated oven at 200°C for 20-25 minutes.
4. Cool on a wire rack and serve with fresh fruit and chocolate ganache.