You'll be reaching for slice after slice of this vegan banana bread! An easy recipe that will only take about an hour.
Ingredients for 10 servings
4 ripe Chiquita bananas
170g wheat flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
150g light brown sugar
60ml sunflower oil
125g creamy peanut butter
1 tsp powdered sugar for topping
- Preheat the oven to 350°F / 180°C.
- In a bowl, mash the Chiquita bananas with a fork. Add the creamy peanut butter, oil and brown sugar. Stir until smooth.
- Add the wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda to the batter and combine.
- Pour the batter into a lined cake tin for approx. 50 - 60 minutes.
- When the cake has cooled down, top with powdered sugar.