Add a drizzle of melted white chocolate and serve with a cup of tea!
Cherry white chocolate scones
Going... going... scone! This delicious cherry white chocolate scones recipe by What Luce Eats for Spanish Picota Cherries certainly won't last long!
- 1 flax ‘egg’ (mix 1 tbsp ground flaxseed mixed with 2 tbsp water and set aside for 5 minutes)
- 400g (14oz) plain flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 35g (1¼ oz) caster sugar
- ¼ tsp salt
- 150g (5½ oz) dairy-free butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 30ml (1fl oz) melted coconut oil
- 100ml (3½ fl oz) canned coconut milk
- 100g (3½ fl oz) dairy-free white chocolate chunks
- 115g (4oz) Picota cherries, pitted, quartered