Whether you're looking to a recipe to get baking with the kids or even just for serving up with a cup of tea, this treat from SKIPPY is sure to have you covered! Makes 72 Ingredients:
- 215g (7½oz) porridge oats
- 250g (9oz) plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- 225g (8oz) butter
- 255g (9oz) SKIPPY Smooth Peanut Butter
- 200g (7oz) caster sugar
- 220g (7½oz) light brown sugar
- 2 large free-range eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 340g (12oz) plain chocolate chips, if desired
- Preheat the oven to 175°C. In a small bowl, combine the oats, flour, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda and salt; mix well.
- In a large bowl, beat together the butter and peanut butter with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Beat in the caster and brown sugars, eggs and vanilla until blended.
- Beat in the flour mixture just until blended; stir in the chocolate chips.
- On ungreased baking trays, drop the dough by rounded spoonfuls 5cm apart. Bake for 13 minutes or until golden. Transfer the cookies to a wire rack to cool completely.