The clue is in the name! Whip up some cute little easy fairy ice cupcakes with the family!
Easy Fairy Ice CakesPreparation time: 25 minutes plus cooling and setting - Cooking time: 15 minutes - Makes: 10
- 10 Dr. Oetker Baking Cases
- 50g (2oz) Baking margarine, softened
- 50g (2oz) Caster sugar
- 1 Medium egg, beaten
- 2.5ml (½ tsp) Dr. Oetker Madagascan Natural Vanilla Extract
- 65g (2 ½ oz) Self Raising flour
- To decorate:
- 2 x 100g sachets Dr. Oetker Easy Ice Blue
- Dr. Oetker Sprinkles
- Preheat the oven to 190˚C (170˚C fan oven, 375˚F, gas and arrange the Baking Cases in 10 fairy cake tins.
- Put all the ingredients except the Easy Ice and sprinkles in a bowl. Using an electric whisk, gently blend the ingredients together until well mixed and creamy.
- Divide the mixture between the 10 cases, making sure you don’t overfill them. Smooth the tops and bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes until risen and lightly golden. Cool for 10 minutes in the tins then turn out on to a wire rack to cool completely.
- To decorate, prepare the Easy Ice using the directions on pack and gently squeeze the icing on top of each fairy cake to “flood” the top and fill the case. Tap the cakes gently on the work surface to smooth the icing. Leave to set for a few minutes then decorate with sprinkles. Your cakes are now ready to serve and enjoy!