An easy and delicious blueberry muffin recipe by Madeleine Shaw...
As part of Danone's fundraising 'Cookalong 4 Families' livestream series, Madeleine Shaw shared her recipe for blueberry muffins! Other hosts include Frankie Bridge, Fiona Connor, Hannah Michalak and Laura Jackson each Wednesday at 4pm on Danone's YouTube Channel
Madeleine Shaw's Blueberry Muffin Recipe
- 110 g danone blueberry & blackcurrant yogurt
- 2 eggs
- 2 ripe bananas mashed
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 100g oat flour
- 50g oats
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- 100g frozen blueberries
- To serve: spoonful of Danone yogurt
- Preheat the oven to 200C
- Place all the ingredients except for the blueberries in a blender
- Blend until combined (some lumps are okay)
- Fold through the blueberries
- Pour into muffin moulds and bake for 15 minutes and leave to cool for at least 5 minutes before serving
Danone's Cookalong 4 Families schedule and information on the series can be found on Instagram @danone.yogurt
and all live cookalongs will be hosted on the Danone UK & Ireland YouTube Channel
on Wednesdays at 4pm throughout June and July. For every view Danone gives £1* to charity Family Action supporting vulnerable families across the UK.
(*Danone will donate £1 per view to Family Action (charity no. 264713) up to £60,000).