Indulge with these Nutella banana muffins with salted caramel - yum!
This recipe for Nutella banana muffins with salted caramel from Pyrex is the ultimate treat for your family or friends!
Nutella Banana Muffins with Salted Caramel
- 75g melted butter
- 250g self-raising flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp bicarbonate of soda
- pinch of salt
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 115g caster sugar
- 280g very ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 eggs
- 125ml milk
- 12 tsp Nutella
- Salted caramel
- Mix all of the ingredients together except the Nutella and salted caramel.
- Place muffin cases into the Pyrex Magic muffin tray and half fill the cases with the mixture.
- Dollop a teaspoon of Nutella into the centre of each muffin case then top up with more mixture.
- Bake at 190°C for 15-20 minutes until light golden brown.
- Let the muffins cool and pipe salted caramel over the top of the muffin.