These flipping fabulous chocolate coconut banana pancakes are best served with a drizzle of agave nectar, sliced banana, and a sprinkle of chocolate shavings and coconut chips on top – delicious! Pancake topping! Squeezy Fine Blossom Honey is the ideal honey for everyday use. Available in a squeezy 340g format, RRP £1.99. This range of all-natural honeys is perfect for drizzling over morning porridge or fruit, spreading on toast, baking in cakes or sweetening hot drinks and other dishes. Rich in antioxidants, honey is not only tasty but functional too. Famous for its anti-inflammatory and natural healing benefits such as fighting bacteria, boosting energy and aiding digestion, a simple spoonful a day is perfect for fighting off the cold this winter and giving skin an extra glow.
Chocolate coconut banana pancakes
Attention all coconut lovers, we've got a pancake recipe you'll love by The Groovy Food Company! Try these flipping fantastic pancakes now!
For the pancakes:
- 3 tbsp The Groovy Food Company Coconut Flour
- 1 large banana, mashed
- 4 large eggs, beaten
- 2 tsp raw cacao powder or cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste or 1 vanilla pod, deseeded
- 2 tbsp The Groovy Food Company Coconut Oil, melted
- pinch of salt
For the garnish
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 2 handfuls raw coconut chips, toasted
- 50 g dark chocolate shavings
- The Groovy Food Company Agave Nectar Light Amber and Mild