These Nutella soufflés quick and easy dessert to make using the world-famous hazelnut chocolate spread; it will tickle the tastebuds of young and old alike!
Nutella SoufflésRecipe from Nutella: The 30 Best Recipes, which is available to purchase here. Makes 6 soufflés | Preparation time : 20 min | Cooking time : 25–30 min Ingredients:
- 200 g (7/8 cup) Nutella®
- 6 eggs
- 40 g (¼ cup) cornflour/cornstarch
- 120 g (2/3 cup) caster/superfine sugar
- 1 heaped tsp vanilla sugar
- 15 g (1 tbsp) unsalted butter
- Icing/confectioner's sugar, to decorate
- Melt the Nutella® in a bain-marie or in a bowl over a pan of simmering water.
- Break the eggs and separate the whites from the yolks. Sieve the cornflour/cornstarch into a bowl and mix with 60 g (¹/3 cup) of the sugar.
- Add the egg yolks, two at a time, to the melted Nutella®, followed by the vanilla sugar and finally the cornflour/cornstarch and sugar mixture.
- Preheat the oven to 220°C (425°F/Gas 7). Beat the egg whites until they form stiff peaks then fold in 50 g (¼ cup) of the sugar. Carefully fold the beaten egg whites into the Nutella® mixture but do not work them together too much.
- Grease 6 moulds or small soufflé dishes and dust with the remaining sugar. Pour the mixture into the dishes and bake for 25–30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, sprinkle the soufflés with icing/confectioner's sugar and serve.
You can purchase Nutella: The 30 Best Recipes here.
Content continues after advertisements