These dainty peach and raspberry crumble cups are worth baking for the scent in the kitchen alone… sweet summer in a cup, yet perfectly warm and comforting for Winter!
Peach and Raspberry Crumble CupsPreparation time 20 mins Baking time 20 mins Serves 4 For the crumble topping:
- 100g plain flour
- 30g rolled oats
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 50g cold butter, cubed
- 60g Demerara sugar
- 4 peaches halved and sliced into wedges
- 200g fresh raspberries
- 70g Vanilla sugar or caster sugar with 1 or 2 drops of vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 220°C/200°C fan/gas mark 7. In a bowl gently mix your peach slices, raspberries and sugar to combine. Divide between four heatproof cups.
- Put the flour and baking powder into a bowl and rub the butter in using the tips of your fingers until you have a combined texture resembling breadcrumbs, then stir in the sugar.
- Sprinkle the top of each cup with the crumble topping to cover the fruit and bake for 20 mins. Leave to cool for 5 mins before serving with cream or vanilla ice cream.
Content continues after advertisements