Some spicy mushroom sausage rolls to warm you up this winter! Tip: use read-rolled puff pastry sheets if you prefer.
Spicy Mushroom Sausage Rolls
A recipe from Spanish Chorizo del Consorcio for spicy mushroom sausage rolls. Some spicy mushroom sausage rolls to warm you up this winter!
- 100 g Spanish chorizo labelled with the Consorcio del Chorizo Espanol seal, finely chopped
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 2 celery sticks, finely chopped
- 500 g mushrooms, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme leaves
- 50 g dried breadcrumbs (panko)
- 1 egg, beaten with 1 tbsp wate
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 500 g pack ready-to-roll puff pastry
- a little flour, for dusting