Comforting, sweet and delicious, these Danish pastries with the nutty flavour of pecans are bound to be a hit with the family!
Step-by-step: cinnamon pecan Danish pastries
Sticky, delicious and moreish, bake these easy Danish pastries treats by AO Life at home... bound to be a hit with the family!
For the pastry
- 1 packet of all butter rolled puff pastry
- 1 free-range egg, lightly beaten, to glaze
- granulated sugar, for sprinkling
For the filling
- 100 g pecans
- 3-4 tbsp dark brown sugar
- 30 g cold unsalted butter, cubed
- 5-6 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
For the glaze
- 4-5 tbsp icing sugar
- 1-2 tbsp milk, as needed