Perfect for serving at garden parties, afternoon teas and lots more summer gatherings, these rainbow fudge bites are SO EASY to colour with Cake Décor’s range of super-strength and bake-stable Gel Food Colours, and the recipe couldn't be easier! Ingredients:
- 500g white chocolate
- 1 can of condensed milk
- 30g unsalted butter
- Cake Décor Gel Food Colours
- Optional decorations - sprinkles work brilliantly!
- To begin, line a baking tin with greaseproof paper. (A 25cm x 10cm rectangular tin works well.)
- Chop the white chocolate and butter, and put both in a microwaveable bowl. Add the condensed milk.
- Microwave on the highest possible setting for 30 seconds, then stir well to combine. Do this a further two times, stirring well after each 30 second blitz in the microwave.
- Divide your fudge mixture between 5 bowls, and add a different Cake Décor Gel Food Colour to each, making sure to mix thoroughly.
- To create the marbled rainbow effect, add spoonfuls of each colour mix to your lined baking tray in a very random manner - don't worry about being precise!
- If using, scatter a generous amount of bright multi-coloured strands for an added rainbow effect. Allow the fudge to cool in the fridge until it’s firm enough to slice.
Top tip: We chose bright colours of the rainbow for ours but you can use any colour combinations – what about unicorn fudge, or pretty pastel colours?
The Gel Food Colours range includes red, pink, purple, blue, green, yellow, orange and black, and is available now in Morrisons and online at Sprinkles & Co.