Easy, quick and oh-so-indulgent, this Easter tiffin recipe is a tasty treat whether you're making it for yourself or giving as a gift!
This Easter tiffin recipe courtesy of Juliet Sear is the perfect way to use up any leftover Easter chocolate...
Brought to you by Juliet Sear
Content continues after advertisements
- 200g (7oz) unsalted butter
- 60g (2oz) caster sugar
- 60g (2oz) golden syrup
- 300g (101/2oz) crushed biscuits
- 300g (101/2oz) dark chocolate
- 50g (13/4oz) mini marshmallows
- selection of mixed chocolate Easter treats (I used 1 x 80g (3oz) pack Cadbury Mini Eggs, 1 x 80g (3oz) pack of M&M’s Mini Eggs and 5 x Malteser bunnies)
- 30g (1oz) dark chocolate, melted
Line a 23cm (9in) round tin.
In a pan, melt the butter, sugar, syrup and chocolate until combined.
Mix the crushed biscuits, marshmallows and chocolate eggs, etc. in a bowl (leave a few eggs for decoration).
Add the melted mixture to the dry ingredients and gently mix until everything is evenly coated.
Gently press the mixture into the tin, then decorate with the eggs that you have put aside. Drizzle with the melted dark chocolate, then chill for 2-3 hours until firm.
Slice and serve – these make a lovely gift too if you wrap them up!