The tanginess of the cranberries is complemented by the sweetness of the smooth chocolate toppings.
Squidgy Chocolate Cake by Dr. Oetker
Serves: 6 Preparation time: 15 mins Ingredients
- 2 tbsp golden syrup
- 200g/8oz butter
- 2 dessert spoons of sugar
- 4 tbsp cocoa
- 300g/12oz crushed gluten free biscuits
- 200g/8oz Dr. Oetker Dark Chocolate
- 100g/4oz dried cranberries
- Melt syrup, butter, cocoa, sugar and dried cranberries in a pan over a medium heat until the butter has melted and the sugar dissolved.
- Add the crushed biscuit and mix well. Pour into a greased square baking tray and put in the fridge to set.
- Once set, melt the chocolate in a Pyrex dish over a pan of boiling water. Spread the chocolate over the whole of the cake and leave to set.
- Cut into pieces and serve with coffee.