Venture our of your comfort zone and try Matcha, the Japanese speciality. Not in drink but in delicious sweet lemon bars!These lemon matcha jelly bars are so yummy and an interesting way to try our matcha!
Lemon Matcha Jelly Bars
Courtesy of Joseph Legg
- 200g White Chocolate
- 1 tsp PureChimp Lemon Matcha
- 1 Lemon
- 1tsp Honey
- To make the jelly, follow gelatin packet instructions but only add half the water the packet states (this is to make a firmer jelly).
- Per 250ml of jelly mix, add the honey and PureChimp Lemon Matcha and whisk thoroughly.
- Pour the Jelly into a tray around 5mm thick and place in fridge until set.
- Melt the white chocolate and pour a 3mm layer into a silicon chocolate bar mould and leave to set in the fridge.
- Once set, cut the Matcha jelly into strips and lay in the chocolate moulds.
- Top the mould up with more melted chocolate and leave to set in the fridge.
- Push the bars out of their moulds and garnish with lemon zest.
Content continues after advertisements