A recipe for banana protein bars from Chiquita
These no-bake nut diamond Chiquita banana protein bars are a great source of protein and essential nutrients for everyone on the go. Its ideal pocket size makes it the perfect snack. Last but not least, no baking time is needed, easy-peasy! Ingredients
1 Chiquita banana
9 (large) Medjool dates
50 g organic vegan protein powder
75 g hazelnuts
65 g walnuts
2 tbsp flaxseed
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1 pinch of salt
- Peel and chop the Chiquita banana. In a food processor, blend the banana pieces and the dates for about a minute or until smooth.
- Line an 8X8 inch pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Add all the ingredients to the Chiquita banana and dates mixture and blend until well combined. Add the oats slowly, so it blends better. The mixture will be thick and sticky.
- Spoon the mixture into the lined pan. Flatten until evenly distributed.
- Place pan in the freezer for approx. 3 hours.
- Remove from the freezer and make approx. 24 bars.
Content continues after advertisements