Wednesday 22nd September at 8pm (GMT+1)
Improve your buttercream and business skills FAST and join Bell - The Sugarcraft Contessa - for an exclusive, value packed, 60-minute online session, filled with techniques, recipes and professional hacks for you to master beautiful buttercream cake decorating for pleasure and for profit.
In just 60 minutes...
- You’ll learn to create a whole range of gorgeous, profitable buttercream projects such as bouquets, cake pops and ice cream cones to add variety and fun to your repertoire this season.
- Discover the 5 BIGGEST BUTTERCREAM MISTAKES you’re making and achieve that smooth, clean and crisp pro finish on your layer cakes in less time with less stress.
- Walk away with the only 3 buttercream recipes you’ll ever need including:
‘The Lazy Lady’s Swiss Meringue Buttercream’
Delicious, professional results in half the time without the faff!
Faultless Vegan ‘Buttercream’
Perfect for piping, doesn’t split and actually tastes good! (Who knew it was possible?!)
Perfect Petals Buttercream
Get the PERFECT consistency for buttercream flower piping EVERY TIME.
And for all you professional cakers and bakers...
Bell will also be discussing nailing your niche for maximum profit and not hammering your confidence every time you go online and see the competition.
- The webinar will take place online (Zoom) and will include a live presentation, plus a Q&A session, lasting approximately 1 hour (these are approximate timings and may vary slightly).
- Once you have registered for the webinar, you'll receive an email confirmation containing your link to join the webinar on the day.
- During the webinar, you'll have the opportunity to submit your questions and chat with fellow attendees using the Q&A and 'chat' buttons at the bottom of your screen.
- The webinar will be recorded and will be made available to all registered attendees for a limited time following the live webinar.
Not sure how to join a Zoom webinar? Check out our handy how-to guide!
About The Sugarcraft Contessa
Bella Adams–Mason, also known as The Sugarcraft Contessa, is a self-taught cake artist, instructor and baking business coach who is proving that anyone can enjoy the art of beautiful cake craft. A self-confessed buttercream flower fanatic, Bell enjoys nothing more than sharing her passion through her signature Sugarcraft Contessa cake decorating parties and classes, complete with traditional cream teas, vintage china and all the trimmings.
In the 4 years since starting the small family run business, she has produced the world’s most comprehensive buttercream floristry piping set for beginners and is now a regular feature on the stages of the largest cake events around the country.
Bell will be sharing her secrets of success with other business bakers in her Baking for Business Bootcamps, online courses and exclusive webinar series with Cake Decoration & Sugarcraft Magazine. To make sure you never miss out on updates and exclusive tutorials from Bell, sign up to The Contessa Club and receive email updates and much more!
Visit our webinars page to view all of our exciting webinars from cake and bake professionals!