5 spring cleaning tips for you kitchenThe kitchen is a great place to start your spring cleaning, but can often be an overwhelming task. We’re here to make it easier than ever to keep a tidy and organised home this Spring!
- Detox the refrigerator –Throw away any old jars lurking at the back and wipe down all the shelves. Don’t forget to clean the fridge gulley at the back – condensation needs to drain properly. Use a cotton bud, toothpick or pipe cleaner to clear out any debris but always check your fridge handbook to avoid causing damage.
- Get your oven deep cleaned – Having a professional oven clean will only take a couple of hours and will transform both the quality and hygiene of your food. Food particles stuck to the grill become charred, and research shows that charred food may contain cancer-causing agents. Ovenclean’s nationwide specialists use a unique, no added caustic cleaning system, which rids ovens of germs and leaves your kitchen springtime fresh and fragrant.
- Clean your dishwasher - The dishwasher needs regular TLC and a great way to get rid of smells and keep it looking it’s best, is to use baking soda and a damp cloth to wipe down food and stains.
- Scrub that stainless steel – This is notoriously difficult to clean and anyone who’s had a go at it will tell you the same thing! Our top tip for tackling stainless steel is to avoid using anything abrasive and use a wax-based aerosol, sparingly, on the surface of the steel.
- Spruce up your tiles - When selecting cleaners for tiles, it’s best to choose something with a neutral pH. You can make your own cleaner using a damp cloth and baking soda – rub over the tiles and rinse off!
Find out more at www.ovenclean.com