Get the best two-tone effect frosting with the new products from Cake Decor, which makes the process of icing your cakes quick, easy and hassle-free.
How To Achieve Perfect Two-Tone Frosting
1. Lay your colours or flavours out in different container to keep them separate.
2. Fill two separate piping bags with your preferred colours or flavours.
3. Twist the tops of the bags and cut about a half inch of the ends of each filled bag.
4. Then grab a third bag and cut the end off of the bag, and add your favourite piping tip to the bag.
5. Now, place both frosting bags inside the third bag with the piping tip, and get piping!
Two-Tone Frosting Tools
Get the best two-tone effect frosting with the new products from Cake Decor, which makes the process of icing your cakes quick, easy and hassle-free. Have you ever looked on with envy at perfectly crisp lines between two-colour frosting? Well, we certainly have, and apart from doing some series origami with greaseproof paper we've always wondered if there's an easier way…
The unique nozzle helps the frosting stay perfect every time. So whether you're a professional baker or looking to make your own show-stopping cake decorations at home, it can be a great solution and looks (and tastes) pretty good too. The Two Colour Stripes Frosting comes in two flavours – chocoholic vanilla and strawberry & vanilla.
You can order these from www.mycakedecor.co.uk, or keep an eye out for them in selected Morrisons stores. They contain no nasties – no artificial colours, flavours or hydrogenated fats – and start from £3.44. Find out more about Cake Decor on their Facebook or Twitter pages.
Still need help with your two-tone frosting? Try this handy tutorial…