Fudgy vegan chocolate brownies recipe from Holy Moly Dips & Amy Lanza, makes 18 brownies.
120g Holy Moly Smashed Avocado 240ml plant-based milk 70g maple syrup 50g coconut sugar 150g plain flour 1 tsp baking powder 55g cacao powder 1 tsp espresso powder Pinch of salt 60g vegan chocolate chips/chunks
- Preheat the oven to 160Fan/180*C and line a baking dish (24cm x 16cm) with parchment paper
- Place the avocado, milk, syrup and sugar in a blender and process until smooth and creamy
- Mix together the flour, baking powder, cacao powder, espresso powder and salt and in a large bowl
- Pour the wet avocado mixture into the dry ingredients and stir until combined. Fold in the chocolate chips, saving a few for the top. Pour the batter into the prepared dish, smooth over the top and sprinkle over the remaining chocolate chips
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until firm to the touch in the centre
- Allow to cool for 30 minutes before slicing and serving, they will be fudgy and delicate but firm up as they cool