- 75g butter (unsalted) softened
- 83g stevia blend caster sugar
- 150g Self-raising white flour
- 1tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs medium
- 1tbsp lemon curd
- 2½ tbsp Milk (semi-skimmed)
- Heat the oven to 180’c. Butter a 500g loaf tin and line it with baking parchment.
- Beat the butter and stevia blend together in a large bowl, either with an electric whisk or with a wooden spoon, until the mixture is light and fluffy. Slowly add the flour, baking powder, eggs, lemon curd and milk, mixing all the time until they are thoroughly combined.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared loaf tin and bake for 40-45 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the middle of the cake comes out clean. If you have chosen individual cases, reduce this time to 20 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean.