Yummy triple chocolate cookies that the whole family can help make!These triple chocolate cookies are the perfect thing to bake at home with the kids - try personalising them with colour melts and sweets.
Triple chocolate cookiesMakes 25 Ingredients:
- 125g (4½oz) butter
- 225g (8oz) sugar
- 1 free-range egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 215g (7½oz) self raising flour
- 30g (1¼oz) cocoa
- 150g (5½oz) milk chocolate chips or chopped milk chocolate
- 100g (3½oz) melted white chocolate for drizzling on top
- 1 Preheat the oven to 180˚C/Gas Mark 4, then line or grease two baking sheets.
- Cream the butter and sugar together until light and creamy. Add the flour, cocoa, egg and vanilla and beat well until combined. Stir through the chopped chocolate or chocolate chips keeping a small amount to scatter on the top of the cookie dough.
- Roll heaped teaspoons of the mix into balls (add a little flour to your hands if it is very sticky to handle) and place on the baking tray. Flatten the balls slightly with your palm and scatter a little of the leftover chopped chocolate or chocolate chips. Space them well apart as they will spread while cooking.
- Bake for 10-15 mins until cracked and firm. Leave on the baking tray for 5 minutes then transfer to a cooling rack. Repeat until all the cookie dough is baked.
- Once the cookies are cool, drizzle with the melted white chocolate, either using a spoon or a piping bag and allow to set. You can place the cookies in the fridge to quicken this process.
Content continues after advertisements