Master chocolatier William Curley and California Raisins have worked together to produce this heavenly recipe.
Chocolate and Raisin Lollipops
- 200g Tempered dark/milk chocolate**
- 50g Toasted and roughly chopped hazelnuts
- 50g California Raisins
- 25g Chopped pistachio
- 25g Chopped dried cranberry
- 25g Finely diced crystallised orange rind
- Pipe 20g discs of tempered chocolate onto acetate plastic and whilst still unset place a lolly pop stick into the base of the disc and turn ensuring the stick is embedded into the disc.
- Sprinkle with the fruit and nuts and allow to set overnight in a cool dry area.
Recipe by Master chocolatier William Curley and California Raisins
For more information, check out California Raisins on Facebook or Twitter - @CalRaisinsUK