Start your day right with this gorgeous parfait recipe from Bonne Maman. Makes 8 Ingredients:
- 380g (13oz) Bonne Maman Apricot Compote
- 4 ripe passion fruit
- 1 tbsp caster suhar
- 6 tbsp fat-free, thick-set natural yoghurt
- Spoon the compote into a deep freezer-proof container. Scoop the passion fruit pulp into a sieve and squash it through with a wooden spoon to extract all the juice. Discard the seeds.
- Stir in the sugar and yoghurt until smooth and creamy. Cover and freeze for 3-4 hours, until solid.
- Scrape the frozen mixture with a fork to break up the ice crystals. Return to the freezer until ready to serve.
- Spoon into tall chilled glasses or deep glass dishes. Serve immediately.
Cooking tips: Make a cherry and orange parfait using Bonne Maman Cherry Compote, replacing the passion fruit with the juice of 2 oranges and an extra 1 tbsp of sugar. For a rhubarb and elderflower parfait, use Bonne Maman Rhubarb Compote, omitting the sugar and replacing the passion fruit with 3 tbsp of elderflower cordial.