A zesty and refreshing recipe of lemon, mint and grapefruit by Ahmad Teas
Citrus and Mint Sorbet – recipe by Ahmad Teas
- 200g sugar
- 250ml water
- 1 large grapefruit zest and juice
- 4 large un-waxed lemons – zest and juiced
- 1 lime zest and juice
- 1 bunch of fresh mint
- Place the sugar and water in a heavy based pan and bring to the boil until sugar has dissolved, then simmer for 2mins. Take off the heat and allow cooling.
- Zest and juice the grapefruit, lime and lemons.
- Mix the juice and zest with the cooled sugar syrup, and add it all in an ice cream churner and churn according to the manufacturer instructions.
- Once churned, place the sorbet mix into a sealed plastic container and leave in the freezer until it is ready to be served.
Content continues after advertisements